By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your individual wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your wearable apps and enhance customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making functions that run at once on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This e-book Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to construct purposes for the Android put on platform, then this is often the e-book for you. This ebook merely calls for a simple wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs akin to Android Studio, IntelliJ suggestion, or Eclipse can be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on by utilizing Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your software to the hand held gadget or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of information from the hand held equipment to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build powerful person interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your Android wearable app
This booklet will introduce you to the highly regarded Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on functions. you are going to begin with an advent to the structure of Android, through an in-depth examine the layout of Android purposes and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you will see that the way to create uncomplicated and customized notifications in your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable gadget with the hand held cellular gadget. extra complex themes corresponding to intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct variations, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the top of this e-book, you've a very good realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced sufficient to put in writing courses for construction Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailInstant Liferay Portal 6 Starter is a beginner advisor to figuring out the suggestions of Liferay Portal. tips on how to construct a domain from scratch and a few of the most important positive aspects of Liferay. Having information and content material aggregated from quite a few resources on one web page has lead the way for a few portals. Liferay has grown swiftly and made its presence felt in terms of open resource firm portals.
Over ninety attention-grabbing recipes to profit and practice mathematical, medical, and engineering Python computations with NumPyAbout This BookPerform high-performance calculations with fresh and effective NumPy codeSimplify huge facts units by means of analysing them with statistical functionsA solution-based consultant filled with attractive recipes to execute complicated linear algebra and mathematical computationsWho This e-book Is ForIf you're a Python developer with a few adventure of engaged on medical, mathematical, and statistical purposes and wish to achieve a professional realizing of NumPy programming when it comes to technological know-how, math, and finance utilizing functional recipes, then this e-book is for you.
Construct an company seek engine utilizing Apache Solr: index and seek files; ingest information from diverse assets; practice numerous textual content processing options; make the most of assorted seek services; and customise Solr to retrieve the specified results. Apache Solr: a realistic method of firm Search explains every one crucial concept-backed through useful and examples--to assist you reach expert-level wisdom.
The micro:bit, a tiny desktop being disbursed by means of the BBC to scholars all around the united kingdom, is now to be had for a person to buy and play with. Its small measurement and coffee strength specifications make it a terrific undertaking platform for hobbyists and makers. you do not have to be constrained by way of the web-based programming ideas, even if: the at the board is deceptively strong, and this ebook will educate you the way to truly harness the facility of the micro:bit.
Extra info for Android Wearable Programming
Android Wearable Programming by Steven F. Daniel