By Carlos de Morais Cordeiro,Dharma Prakash Agrawal
This ebook presents a accomplished but effortless insurance of advert hoc and sensor networks and fills the distance of current literature during this starting to be box. It emphasizes that there's a significant interdependence between quite a few layers of the community protocol stack. opposite to stressed out or perhaps one-hop mobile networks, the inability of a hard and fast infrastructure, the inherent mobility, the instant channel, and the underlying routing mechanism via advert hoc and sensor networks introduce a few technological demanding situations which are tough to handle in the obstacles of a unmarried protocol layer.
All present textbooks at the topic usually specialise in a selected point of the expertise, and fail to supply serious insights on cross-layer interdependencies. to completely comprehend those fascinating networks, one have to clutch particular options separately, and in addition the various interdependencies and cross-layer interactions.
- Routing in advert Hoc Networks
- Broadcasting, Multicasting and Geocasting
- Wireless LANs
- Wireless PANs
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Directional Antenna Systems
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- TCP over advert Hoc Networks
- Applications of Sensor Networks
- Sensor Networks layout Considerations
- Sensor Networks in managed atmosphere and Actuators
- Security in advert Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Integrating MANETs, WLANs, and mobile Networks
Readership: Researchers, builders and associations willing within the functions of instant units, and graduate and senior undergraduate scholars in networking, computing device engineering and electric engineering.
Read or Download Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications PDF
Best electrical engineering books
Being able to increase functionality, lessen fabrication charges, and elevate integration degrees of either RX and TX sections of the RF/mm-wave front-end, passive inductive elements have skilled outstanding development in ICs. as a result, a basic realizing of monolithic inductors and transformers has turn into crucial for all strategy engineers and circuit designers.
During this moment quantity within the first e-book sequence on nanocarbons for complex functions the hugely well known sequence and quantity editor has prepare a most sensible writer crew of across the world acclaimed specialists on carbon fabrics. Divided into 3 significant elements, this reference presents a present review of the layout, synthesis, and characterization of nanocarbons, akin to carbon nanotubes, fullerenes, graphenes, and porous carbons for power conversion functions.
This ebook discusses the rising subject of clever television protection, together with its implications on patron privateness. the writer offers chapters at the structure and performance of shrewdpermanent TVs, a number of assaults and defenses, and linked dangers for shoppers. This contains the newest assaults on broadcast-related electronic prone and integrated media playback, in addition to entry to built-in cameras and microphones.
The fourth variation of this vintage paintings on circuit layout promises the knowledge and functional information to supply optimized, trustworthy, affordable digital circuits. It bridges the space among the theoretical studying that the majority collage classes supply and the sensible wisdom and alertness that comes from years of expertise.
- RF CMOS Power Amplifiers: Theory, Design and Implementation (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Low Power Digital CMOS Design
- Computer-Based Industrial Control
- EFFICIENT ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS DESIGN HANDBOOK
- CMOS Integrated Circuit Design for Wireless Power Transfer (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Praxiswissen Mikrosystemtechnik: Grundlagen - Technologien - Anwendungen (Vieweg Praxiswissen) (German Edition)
Extra info for Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications
Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications by Carlos de Morais Cordeiro,Dharma Prakash Agrawal