By K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval
A particular function of this publication is its presentation. vital statements were set in daring sort. Key equations were given in separate bins if you want to be noticed simply on the time of revising.
• instruments like 'Remember!', and 'In a Nutshell' geared toward focusing consciousness on very important similar points
• 'Key issues to recollect' on the finish of every bankruptcy to facilitate recapitulation of textual content in quick mode
• Appendix on the finish of the ebook to supply extra worthy details on machines
• greater than 250 centred solved examples
• greater than three hundred numerical questions
• greater than four hundred descriptive questions
Read or Download A Textbook of Electrical Machines PDF
Similar electrical engineering books
Being able to increase functionality, lessen fabrication charges, and elevate integration degrees of either RX and TX sections of the RF/mm-wave front-end, passive inductive parts have skilled awesome development in ICs. for this reason, a basic figuring out of monolithic inductors and transformers has develop into crucial for all method engineers and circuit designers.
During this moment quantity within the first ebook sequence on nanocarbons for complex purposes the hugely well known sequence and quantity editor has prepare a best writer workforce of the world over acclaimed specialists on carbon fabrics. Divided into 3 significant components, this reference offers a present evaluate of the layout, synthesis, and characterization of nanocarbons, comparable to carbon nanotubes, fullerenes, graphenes, and porous carbons for strength conversion purposes.
This publication discusses the rising subject of clever television safety, together with its implications on customer privateness. the writer provides chapters at the structure and performance of clever TVs, numerous assaults and defenses, and linked hazards for shoppers. This comprises the newest assaults on broadcast-related electronic providers and integrated media playback, in addition to entry to built-in cameras and microphones.
The fourth version of this vintage paintings on circuit layout promises the certainty and sensible information to provide optimized, trustworthy, most economical digital circuits. It bridges the space among the theoretical studying that the majority college classes supply and the sensible wisdom and alertness that comes from years of expertise.
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Boundary-Scan: A Guide to the IEEE 1149.4 Test Standard (Frontiers in Electronic Testing)
- Transistor Electronics: Use of Semiconductor Components in Switching Operations
- Middleware & Enterprise Integration Technologies
- Thermoelectrics: Design and Materials
Extra info for A Textbook of Electrical Machines
A Textbook of Electrical Machines by K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval